[Stellenangebote] Introduction to Jane Street & Estimathon, Berlin, Tuesday May 23, 2023

Jackson Godley jgodley at janestreet.com
Mi Mai 3 17:19:08 CEST 2023

Hi There,

Want to learn about careers in Quantitative Finance and how Jane Street
<https://www.janestreet.com/join-jane-street/overview/>applies mathematics
and algorithmic tools to financial markets? Join us on the evening of
Tuesday 23rd May at Hotel Adlon Kempinski in Berlin for an Introduction to
Jane Street and quantitative trading talk.

This will be followed by an Estimathon game, a team-based contest where you
solve estimation problems combining trivia, game theory and mathematical
thinking. After the Estimathon concludes, there will be food and the
opportunity to network with Jane Street traders and recruiters to learn
more about our firm’s work and available internships in our London office.

The event and Jane Street's opportunities are geared towards people who
like thinking mathematically about the world and solving complex problems,
no finance knowledge is required!

When: Tuesday 23rd May, 6pm - 8:30pm CEST

Where: Hotel Adlon Kempinski Berlin
             Unter den Linden 77, 10117 Berlin, Germany

*Register here
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeUm6W1-8tT03iw0yVZZSFIK2fx9qheeRaiBopF0yta4hna4Q/viewform>!*