[Stellenangebote] "Student Software Development - Optimization (d/f/m)" "4flow" "Berlin"

Elena Weiß e.weiss at 4flow.com
Mi Mai 3 11:28:37 CEST 2023

4flow software develops a range of global standard software products for logistics and transport planning that can be used across all industries. The integrated planning approach of our software products ranges from long-term optimization of network structures to short-term optimization of transport utilization. In addition, the planning results can be combined with transport processing and invoicing to form an integrated transport management system.
Become part of our team at the Berlin location!
What your new challenge will look like

  *   You support the development and embedding of optimization algorithms with Java in the field of logistics, especially with focus on our material planning software 4flow TORO (transport optimized release orders).
  *   You will be responsible for the further development, testing and refactoring of the optimization software.
  *   You create load and performance tests for the algorithms.

Link: Careers (myworkdayjobs.com)<https://4flow.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/4flow/job/Working-Student-Software-Development---Optimization_R2071>

Elena Weiß
Human Resources
e.weiss at 4flow.com<mailto:e.weiss at 4flow.com>
[cid:image002.png at 01D97DB2.669B6150]<https://www.4flow.de/>

www.4flow.com<https://www.4flow.de/>

4flow AG Ι Amsinckstraße 57 Ι 20097 Hamburg Ι Germany

Commercial register Charlottenburg, HRB 75560
Management board: Kai Althoff (CEO), Stephan Kappel (CFO),
Andreas Kick (COO), Julian Schulcz (COO)
Chairman of the supervisory board: Dr. Stefan Wolff
[cid:image003.png at 01D97DB2.669B6150]<https://www.linkedin.com/company/4flow-ag/>

Information concerning the processing of your data can be found in our data protection declaration<https://www.4flow.com/data-privacy.html>.