[Stellenangebote] Working Student - IT Support (w/m/d) Billie Startup

Janik Besendorf janik.besendorf at fu-berlin.de
Mi Mär 29 11:50:46 CEST 2023

Hi!
We are Billie, the leading provider of “Buy Now, Pay Later” (BNPL)
payment methods for businesses, offering B2B companies innovative
digital payment services and modern checkout solutions. We are to create
a new standard for business purchasing and have made it our mission to
simplify the purchasing experience for all businesses making it a tool
for growth. We strive to offer all business buyers an effortless process
and their preferred payment method, wherever they shop.

To do so, our solutions are based on proprietary,
machine-learning-supported risk models, fully digitised processes and a
highly scalable tech platform. This makes us a deep-tech company
building financial products, not the other way around. We love building
simple and elegant solutions and we strive for automation and
scalability. Our vision to create an equal opportunity for all
businesses to buy, sell, and thrive on their own terms has attracted
exciting strategic partners and highly experienced investors.

This made us join forces with Klarna and secure an outstanding $100
million Series C funding round nearly quadrupling our previous
valuation. Our investors include VCs such as Dawn Capital, Creandum,
Picus and SpeedInvest.

Join us to create the future of B2B payments!

      About the role:

Our diverse, fresh and international team is looking for an IT Support
working student that will be based in our Berlin Headquarters. You are
customer oriented, tech savvy and will be responsible for providing
first point of contact IT support to Billie’s employees. We are working
with agile methodologies and we operate in weekly sprints.

We are looking for candidates that have great people skills, work very
well in a team and are passionate about technology. We are also process
oriented, big time fans of documentation, collaboration, transparency
and synergy.

You will also be taking care of user onboarding and onboarding, monitor
our tier 1 and tier 2 ticket queues, communicate with our external
vendors, manage our IT inventory and work on IT projects.

      Who we are looking for:

  * You have great people skills.
  * You are proactive and follow an hands on approach to getting
    problems solved.
  * You are very ambitious to learn new technologies and products.
  * You are able to communicate with our end users in tech layman terms.
  * You have basic knowledge in collaboration tools (Google Workspace,
    Slack, Confluence).
  * You have experience with a ticketing system (Preferably Jira and
    Jira Service Management).
  * You are familiar with Macbooks and MacOS.
  * You have very good triage and problem solving skills.
  * You are an excellent communicator in English (German is a plus).

      *What we offer:*

  * Flexible work hours and trust in your ability to deliver, empowering
    you to take control of your work-life balance.
  * Up to 6 weeks per year of “Workation”.
  * One of the best Virtual Shares Incentive Programs in the market, so
    that everyone at Billie is invested in our success.
  * Freedom to balance working from home and the office according to you
    and your team’s needs. No restrictions, only guidelines and a
    flexibility-first approach.
  * Our “Catch a Ride with Billie” program gives you a big discount on
    the Monthly Public Transport pass in Berlin.
  * A yearly development budget to broaden your skill set and horizons.
    We also offer free German group classes with your colleagues.
  * An English-speaking, multicultural team with more than 46
    nationalities from all continents represented in our staff.
  * A one-time relocation bonus if you join us in Berlin.
  * A great office space near Checkpoint Charlie with free gym access,
    healthy snacks and cereals, fruit, coffee, soda, and beer.

Billie offers you the opportunity to be a part of one of the
fastest-growing Fintech startups in Europe following the mission to
innovate to create new freedom for businesses of all sizes. Our combined
decades of experience in B2B Financing and Payments in a market thirsty
for innovation and change make this a fantastic possibility to get into
the most dynamic space in tech.

Join an international team of talented, passionate people where drive
and merit matter. We work in nimble, cross-functional teams with open
communication lines across the company. You’ll be surrounded by smart
people from a wide variety of backgrounds from which you can learn and
that want to learn from you.

Are you ready to join Billie?

/Billie is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We celebrate
diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment in our
workplace. By embracing talents and abilities of all kinds, we aim to
boost motivation and team creativity. We do not discriminate on the
basis of race, religion, national origin, age, marital status, gender,
//political views, beliefs, sexual orientation, color, disability
status, or any other demographic factors./

/Apply:
/

/https://www.billie.io/jobs/apply?gh_jid=6686678002
/