[Stellenangebote] PhD Position in Usable Security and Privacy, Universität Paderborn

Emiram Kablo emiram.kablo at uni-paderborn.de
Do Mär 2 14:52:21 CET 2023

Dear all,

We, the Human-Centered IT Security group at Paderborn University, have an
open position for a full-time PhD position on Usable Security and Privacy.
Your duties and responsibilities would be to conduct research in that area
and take part in teaching but most importantly contribute to our culture of
doing great work while having fun! You should have a Master degree in CS or
related field, solid programming background, excellent achievements in
Security and/or HCI courses and enthusiasm about Usable Security and
Privacy.  In return we provide a relaxing, collaborative and inspiring
working environment.

Salary is according to E 13 TV-L and initial contract is for three years but
limited to the duration of the PhD-project.

For more information, please refer to the position ad:
https://www.uni-paderborn.de/fileadmin/zv/4-4/stellenangebote/Kennziffer5808
.pdf.

If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to contact us!

We are looking forward to your applications!

Best regards

Emiram Kablo & Prof. Dr. Patricia Arias Cabarcos

--

Wissenschaftliche Mitarbeiterin / Research Associate

IT-Sicherheit / IT-Security

Web:  <https://en.cs.uni-paderborn.de/its>
https://en.cs.uni-paderborn.de/its

Heinz Nixdorf Institut