[Stellenangebote] Jane Street Quantitative Trading Camp (QTC), London, 5th - 6th October, 2023

Jackson Godley jgodley at janestreet.com
Di Jun 20 12:22:31 CEST 2023

Hi There,

Apply here <https://www.janestreet.com/apply-qtc-ldn/> for Jane Street's
Quantitative Trading Camp (QTC) in our London office on 5th - 6th October,
2023.

This program is for students who are currently enrolled at German or Swiss
Universities. Over 2 days in our London office, participants will engage
with mathematical and financial topics—including probability, market
structure, and arbitrage— through a combination of short lectures,
interactive group games, and mock trading sessions. No finance experience
is required.

When: Thursday 5th & Friday 6th October, 2023

Where: Jane Street London office (Jane Street will cover the costs of your
flights and accommodation for the program).