[Stellenangebote] Software Developer (f/m/d) - Focus on Java and Process Development @ United Internet in Germany

Pawel Kuzak pawel.kuzak at 1und1.de
Do Feb 16 15:39:27 CET 2023

With its business applications, IONOS is one of the leading hosting and cloud applications providers in Europe. With our state-of-the-art technologies, we convince more than 8 million customers in many different countries every day.

Your Tasks

Our department is responsible for the ordering and contract processes at IONOS, which are used thousands of times a day by our customers. We thus play a central role in our business systems.

  *   We rely on self-organization, agile methods and an open mindset. Currently, we work in two self-organized teams of 6-8 people according to Scrum or Kanban and rely on pair and mob programming.
  *   We strive for improvement and provide the necessary space. At least once a year we organize our "Innovation Week", where the whole team can work on their own ideas or prototypes or experiment with new technologies.
  *   We rely on Java, Camunda, Docker and Elasticsearch, among others, and constantly renew our tech stack, for example by introducing MicroProfile GraphQL to our interfaces.
  *   Whether as a speaker or an audience member - Come join us at (international) professional conferences or take advantage of our wide range of internal conferences and communities.
  *   We live DevOps - operations and development belong together and work hand in hand.

We appreciate

  *   You have experience in backend development, ideally in the Java ecosystem.
  *   You are familiar with modern software craftsmanship methods (e.g. Clean Code, TDD, DDD, etc.).
  *   We work in an international company, so communicating in written and spoken English is no problem for you.

Apply here<https://united-internet.talentry.com/share/job/299477/620141/1676558172/3>

<https://united-internet.talentry.com/share/job/299477/620141/1676558172/3>

Regards,

Pawel