[Stellenangebote] New use cases for Mathematik FU Berlin - Collaboration with Agorize

Manon van Zuylen manon at agorize.com
Mi Sep 21 12:04:45 CEST 2022

Dear Team,
I hope you are well.

The academic semester is starting soon at the Mathematik FU Berlin and I would like to offer you our Open Innovation Challenges as current and interesting use cases for your class.

We are launching several challenges this month and I think the topics might be of interest to you (and your students):The Women’s Forum Youth Lab: Tech4WomenTopic: Come up with a game-changing solution to address gender inequality in one of the 4 main fields: Climate, Health, Entrepreneurship, TechLink to the platform: https://bit.ly/Tech4WomenChallengeDeadline ideation phase: November 6, 2022
Bayer Digital Campus Challenge 2022 :Topic: Do you know how digital technologies can be used in healthcare to improve people’s lives? 4 categories: Data Driven Farming, Good Digital Health Practice, Data Science, Automation & Process MiningLink to the platform: https://bit.ly/Bayer_DCC22Deadline ideation phase: November 6, 2022

I would be glad to hold a Kick-Off session for free to present one (or several) of these challenges and help your students develop their project with the right methodology. Having your students work on a challenge, will allow them to gain professional experience, work in teams on real-life case studies, win prizes, and get noticed by companies.
Would you be interested in involving your students in one of these opportunities this semester? You can book a slot in my agenda to discuss it further.
If you are not interested in a Kick-Off session, feel free to share these opportunities with your students.
I wish you a great week ahead.
Kind regards from Paris,Manon
Manon van Zuylen | Partnership Managermanon at agorize.com  | Book a meetingAgorize France |  15 rue Béranger, Paris 3