[Stellenangebote] Student Assistant (f/d/m) 41h/month - XAI Scientific Research / Teaching Support, Human-Centered Computing Research Group, Freie Universität Berlin

Lars Sipos lars.sipos at fu-berlin.de
Di Okt 4 10:33:11 CEST 2022

Dear students,

we are looking for a student assistant (41h/month) with a scientific
research focus / teaching support for our Human-Centered Computing (HCC)
Research Group at the Freie Universität Berlin.

This position is focused on exploring methods, approaches, and techniques
in the field of Human-Centered Explainable AI (XAI) and contributing to
the establishment of responsible AI-related study programs at Freie
Universität Berlin.

Current research in this area aims, among other things, to provide users
of AI technologies with explanations related to data and models used, so
that decisions and predictions can be understood. Together with us, you
would address the question of how these systems can be constructed based
on human needs and adapted to the individual context so that they are
interpretable. You will be involved with both explanations of these
systems and the evaluation of these explanations.

Further information about the position can be found here (application
deadline: October 10, 2022):
https://www.mi.fu-berlin.de/en/inf/groups/hcc/open_positions/2022_SHK-23.html

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions about this
position.

Kind regards,
Lars Sipos

--