[Stellenangebote] Student Assistant for Medical Image Analysis (m/f/d) | 40-80 h/month | Salary acc. to Collective Agreement for Students | Zuse Institute Berlin | Berlin-Dahlem

Aslan, Cagdas aslan at zib.de
Fr Nov 4 17:50:18 CET 2022

Dear Student,

are you interested in working on challenges in computer vision, computer graphics, geometry processing, and machine learning applied to medical image analysis?

Are you a master's student with some experience in Python and/or C++?

Would you like to get an on-the-job training from experienced researchers in the field?

If your answer is yes, we are currently offering a student assistant position (40-80 h/month) for medical image analysis at the Zuse Institute Berlin (ZIB*) in Dahlem. The offer is initially limited to 18 month with an option for extension and the possibility to carry out a subsequent master's thesis project.

In this position, you have the opportunity to be part of a larger research unit that was formed in close collaboration with the Charité Berlin (https://spine.charite.de/en/). Together, we will re-explore the reasons for lower back pain and hopefully help people that suffer from it.

For further information on the job, please check out the following link below.
Job-Listing: https://www.zib.de/node/5461

If you have any further questions, feel free to contact me via aslan at zib.de<mailto:aslan at zib.de>!

PS: Please send your application only at jobs at zib.de<mailto:jobs at zib.de>.

Kind regards
Cagdas

---

Çağdaş Aslan

PhD Researcher
Computational Diagnosis and Therapy Planning
Visual and Data-Centric Computing
Zuse Institute Berlin
www.zib.de<http://www.zib.de>

*ZIB is a non-university research institute under public law of the state of Berlin. In our research group “Computational Diagnosis and Therapy Planning”, part of the division “Visual and Data-Centric Computing”, we perform applied research in the domain of medical image analysis.

________________________________
are you interested in working on challenges in computer vision, computer graphics, geometry processing, and machine learning applied to medical image analysis?

Are you a master's student with some experience in Python and/or C++?

Would you like to get an on-the-job training from experienced researchers in the field?

If your answer is yes, we are currently offering a student assistant position ( 40-80 h/month) for medical image analysis at the Zuse Institute Berlin (ZIB*) in Dahlem.

For further information, please check out the link below!

Job-Listing: https://www.zib.de/node/5461

If you have any further questions, feel free to contact me via aslan at zib.de<mailto:aslan at zib.de>!

Kind regards
Cagdas

*ZIB is a non-university research institute under public law of the state of Berlin. In our research group “Computational Diagnosis and Therapy Planning”, part of the division “Visual and Data-Centric Computing”, we perform applied research in the domain of medical image analysis.

are you interested in working on challenges in computer vision, computer graphics, geometry processing, and machine learning applied to medical image analysis?

Are you a master's student with some experience in Python or C++?

Would you like to get an on-the-job training from experienced researchers in the field?

If your answer is yes, we are currently offering a student assistant position for medical image analysis at the Zuse Institute Berlin (ZIB*) in Dahlem.

If you have any further questions, feel free to contact Cagdas Aslan (aslan at zib.de<mailto:aslan at zib.de>)!