[Stellenangebote] Professorship Human-Computer Interaction, University of Bremen

Frauenbeauftragte MI frauenbeauftragte at mi.fu-berlin.de
Do Mär 10 16:26:13 CET 2022

Hallo,

ich bitte um Kenntnisnahme.

Vielen Dank im Voraus.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Sera Renée Zentiks

Freie Universität Berlin
FB Mathematik/Informatik
- dezentrale Frauenbeauftragte -
Arnimallee 14
14195 Berlin
+4930/838-75453
SeraRenee.Zentiks at fu-berlin.de

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Frauen-inform <frauen-inform-bounces at informatik.uni-hamburg.de> Im Auftrag von S.Voss
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 9. März 2022 10:51
An: dm-sekr <dm-sekr at tzi.de>
Betreff: [Frauen-inform] Professorship Human-Computer Interaction

Dear all,

at the University of Bremen we are inviting applications for a tenured professorship in HCI. In particular, we want to encourage female applicants to apply for this position. The deadline for applications has been extended to 25th of March 2022. You can find a detailed call for application in the attachment.

It would be great if you could inform your members about it.

Thanks in advance and best regards

Prof. Dr. Rainer Malaka
Center for Computing Technologies (TZI)
Director
Professor Digital Media
University of Bremen
Phone : +49-421-218-64402

email:malaka at tzi.de
Postal: Postfach 330440, 28334 Bremen, Germany
Office: Bibliothekstraße, MZH, Raum 5340

https://twitter.com/dmlabbremen
https://twitter.com/firststage_eu
https://twitter.com/MUHAI_org