[Stellenangebote] PhD or PostDoc positions on responsible-AI, adaptive learning and generative-AI at UniBw-M and RI CODE, Munich

Ntoutsi, Eirini eirini.ntoutsi at fu-berlin.de
Do Jul 28 13:12:47 CEST 2022

As part of a new professorship, Prof. Dr. Eirini Ntoutsi<https://www.linkedin.com/in/ACoAAABi3GkBE9b22I0M4GlnFKvb4YJBCf6EiPQ> will establish a research lab for "Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning" (AIML) at Forschungsinstitut (CODE)<https://www.linkedin.com/company/forschungsinstitut-cyber-defence-code/> and UniBw-M<https://www.unibw.de/home> in Munich starting from August 2022.

We are looking for talented and highly motivated students (both PhD and PostDocs) from Computer Science or a closely related discipline to work on open research challenges in areas such as:

  *   Adaptive learning/ continual learning
  *   Responsible AI (esp. fairness-aware learning, xAI, resilient-ML)
  *   Generative AI (esp. for temporal data, image data, graphs)
Candidate profile

  *   Strong background in Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence and Data Mining techniques.
  *   Strong programming skills (preferably Python)
  *   Very good knowledge of AI frameworks like TensorFlow, PyTorch, Keras
  *   Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
  *   Knowledge of German is a plus, but is not obligatory.
  *   Critical thinking, quality-oriented and independent work, professional commitment.
  *   Willingness to learn, creative and cooperative.

Positions are fully funded at federal salary levels TV-ÖD E13/14 (~50k to 65k EUR p.a. depending on qualifications and experience).

Further information: https://aiml-research.github.io/vacancies

Not all positions are announced yet, so feel free to contact me for further information.

Best regards,

Eirini Ntoutsi

--
Prof. Dr. Eirini Ntoutsi