[Stellenangebote] WG: [Frauen-inform] Open Full Professorship in High Performance Computing, Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin

Frauenbeauftragte MI frauenbeauftragte at mi.fu-berlin.de
Di Jul 19 16:27:45 CEST 2022

Liebes Team,

ich bitte um Kenntnisnahme.

Vielen Dank im Voraus.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Sera Renée Zentiks

Freie Universität Berlin
FB Mathematik/Informatik
- dezentrale Frauenbeauftragte -
Arnimallee 14
14195 Berlin
+4930/838-75453

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Frauen-inform <frauen-inform-bounces at informatik.uni-hamburg.de> Im Auftrag von Ulf Leser
Gesendet: Dienstag, 19. Juli 2022 15:04
An: frauen-inform at informatik.uni-hamburg.de
Betreff: [Frauen-inform] Open Full Professorship in High Performance Computing, Berlin Germany

The Department of Computer Science at Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin is seeking an outstanding researcher to be appointed as a full-time, tenured Full-Professor (W3) on "High Performance Computing". It is planned that the appointed professor also serves as vice-president at Zuse Institute Berlin (ZIB), heading the research unit "Parallel and Distributed Computing“ and the National High Performance Computing Center at ZIB.

We are looking for a researcher with an excellent track record in modern high performance computing (HPC). We are particularly interested in applicants with demonstrated experience and expertise in the development of innovative methods and algorithms on the software- and hardware-level, especially at the intersection of simulation, optimization, and machine learning.

Further information about the position can be found at https://hu.berlin/w3_hpc

For inquires, please also reach out to Ulf Leser at leser at informatik.hu-berlin.de.

We would be happy if you could forward this opening to every person who could be interested. Applications by female researchers (also late
running) are particularly welcome.

Best wishes,
Ulf Leser

Collaborative Research Center FONDA: https://fonda.hu-berlin.de Department of Computer Science Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin _______________________________________________