[Stellenangebote] Data Engineer (m/f/d), Full-time, COMATCH, Berlin

Kateryna Budzyak k.budzyak at comatch.com
Mo Sep 6 10:28:30 CEST 2021

Hi there,

we are looking for a new Data Engineer (m/f/d) in our Data Team at Comatch
GmbH.

https://comatch-gmbh.jobs.personio.de/job/349847?language=en

Your mission
The Data Team consists of two data scientists and one data engineer who
work closely together to provide the rest of the company with high quality
data and innovative data science products. We work together with our
product teams and the BI department. Most of our work is related to
designing, building and maintaining the data infrastructure and the backend
of our data science services. This includes building the data pipeline,
ingesting data into the data warehouse from internal and external sources
and serving it on AWS infrastructure.

As the data engineer you will:

   - Maintain and extend our data pipelines and data warehouse with an eye
   for quality control
   - Build and scale our data services on cloud (AWS)
   - Take ownership of the infrastructure using DevOps best practices
   - Collaborate with business analysts and data scientists to deliver
   reliable data that powers actionable insight

Your profile

   - 3+ years of professional experience as a data engineer excluding
   internship
   - University degree in computer science, or in natural sciences (e.g.
   mathematics/physics)
   - Strong command of relational databases (we use PostgreSQL) and
   familiarity with data warehousing concepts including data model design and
   query optimization strategies. Experience with Elasticsearch index design
   is a plus.
   - Versatility with modern languages and frameworks, we use Python and
   familiarity with real-time data processing tools and workflow management
   frameworks, such as Airflow
   - Experience with version control, CI/CD concepts, containerization
   tools and technologies as well as Infrastructure as Code (we use Terraform)
   - Knowledge of managing, maintaining and scaling AWS services such as
   ECS, RDS, Lambda etc.
   - You are a quick learner and and strive to improve every day with an
   ability to build relationships with a diverse set of stakeholders

Why us?

   - Proven business model with strong potential growth and the chance to
   fundamentally change the consulting industry
   - Autonomy and decision making capabilities from day one; no day is like
   the other
   - Great opportunities for personal development and focused career
   training
   - An ambitious, joyful and motivated team, working in a professional and
   fun environment
   - Family friendly, flexible working models and an attractive salary
   package
   - Modern work processes in the Product & Engineering environment
   - A platform to learn and acquire new skills and methodologies
   - Fresh fruit, drinks, and perks like gym memberships and product
   discounts
   - Amazing office space in the center of Berlin and unforgettable team
   events
   - Top Employer Award (FOCUS Business Magazine & kununu)

Is this your challenge?
Then just apply with your CV and relevant references. Please also let us
know your availability and salary expectations.

Juliane Duchâteau
Talent Acquisition COMATCH
Phone: 017430457912
E-Mail: jobs at comatch.com