[Stellenangebote] Job Advertisement - Student Assistant at Climate Analytics

Tessa Möller tessa.moeller at climateanalytics.org
Di Okt 12 09:58:19 CEST 2021

Hello!

Climate Analytics is a NGO that provides cutting edge science and policy
analysis on climate change. We are looking for a student assistant for our
Science Team that will help to further develop our tools collections, as
well as help the management and processing of the data underlying them.

If you are interested in using your coding skills to help distribute recent
scientific advances in climate science, then this might be the perfect job
for you! As a fellow student assistant, I would like to personally
recommend you to apply at this research hub. The atmosphere in the Science
Team is great and students get the opportunity to further develop their
skills.

You can find more information about the job description, requirements and
the link to the application portal here
<https://climateanalytics.org/about-us/work-with-us/student-assistant-technical-support-on-the-tools-environment/>
.

Have a good week!