[Stellenangebote] 4 Informatiker_innen gesucht von Schloss Dagstuhl

Prechelt, Lutz prechelt at inf.fu-berlin.de
Fr Aug 27 13:39:45 CEST 2021

-----Original Message-----
From: Raimund Seidel <jobs2021 at dagstuhl.de>
Sent: Friday, August 27, 2021 13:12
To: Prechelt, Lutz <prechelt at inf.fu-berlin.de>
Subject: Schloss Dagstuhl seeks to hire

Dear Colleague:

Schloss Dagstuhl seeks to hire several computer scientists:

* Computer Scientist (f/m/d), full-time or part-time, preferably with Ph.D. -- division 'Seminars and Workshops'
* Software Developer/Computer Scientist (f/m/d), full-time or part-time -- consortium 'NFDI4DataScience'
* Software Developer/Computer Scientist (f/m/d), full-time or part-time -- dblp project 'Unknown Data'
* Doctoral Student (f/m/d) Computer Science or Information Science, full-time or part-time -- dblp

Please find more details and the respective contact addresses for applications at

        https://www.dagstuhl.de/jobs

Also, if you know suitable candidates, please let them know about our openings.

With kind regards

Raimund Seidel
--
Scientific Director Schloss Dagstuhl
Leibniz Center for Informatics

We sent you this mail because you agreed to occasionally receive such mails from Dagstuhl (call for seminar proposals and job offers) in your DOOR account at https://door.dagstuhl.de. You can revoke your consent there at any time.