[Stellenangebote] Internationale Frauenkonferenz: womENcourage 2020 Call for Poster Abstracts until May 22

Prechelt, Lutz prechelt at inf.fu-berlin.de
Mo Mai 18 22:47:22 CEST 2020

From: ACM Europe Professional and Student Members Announcements <EUROPE-ALL at LISTSERV.ACM.ORG> On Behalf Of ACM-W Europe womENcourage
Sent: Monday, May 18, 2020 20:44
To: EUROPE-ALL at LISTSERV.ACM.ORG
Subject: Reminder: womENcourage 2020 Call for Poster Abstracts Deadline

Dear friends,

womENcourage 2020<https://womencourage.acm.org/> will run as an online virtual event to ensure the health and welfare of our attendees during the COVID-19 pandemic. The organising committee is looking forward to your contributions.  The deadline for poster submissions<https://womencourage.acm.org/2020/submit-your-poster/> is May 22nd.

We will appreciate it if you can remind the deadline to all of your students and colleagues and encourage them to submit a one-page extended abstract. The posters may be on ongoing, new or versions of previously published work.

Looking forward to seeing you as part of this year's womENcourage!

Cigdem Sengul, PhD
ACM-W Europe Communications Chair
Senior Lecturer, Brunel University