[Stellenangebote] Vollzeit-Stelle: Security in Distributed Systems/IT-Security and Security Management, Uni Hamburg

Prechelt, Lutz prechelt at inf.fu-berlin.de
Di Mär 10 19:32:00 CET 2020

Von: Frauen-inform <frauen-inform-bounces at mailhost.informatik.uni-hamburg.de<mailto:frauen-inform-bounces at mailhost.informatik.uni-hamburg.de>> Im Auftrag von Britta Böhm
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 5. März 2020 14:47
An: frauen-inform at informatik.uni-hamburg.de<mailto:frauen-inform at informatik.uni-hamburg.de>
Betreff: [Frauen-inform] Job opening Universität Hamburg/Department of Informatics/Security in Distributed Systems/IT-Security and Security Management

To Whom it May Concern:

please find attached our current job opening for two research associate positions in the project "AI Space for Intelligent Health Systems.“

https://attachment.rrz.uni-hamburg.de/2f20e55d/98---MIN-28.3Sonstiges-Drittmittel.pdf

The positions are offered by the research groups Security in Distributed Systems and IT-Security and Security Management at the Department of Informatics of Universität Hamburg. You can find further information on our research on our common website: https://www.inf.uni-hamburg.de/inst/ab/snp/home.html.

Kind regards

Britta Böhm

Britta Böhm
Team Assistant
Security in Distributed Systems (SVS)/IT Design und IT-Design and Gender Perspective (ITG)
Department of Informatics –  Universität Hamburg – Vogt-Kölln-Str. 30 – 22527 Hamburg
Phone: +49 40 42883-2413/2510