[Stellenangebote] Vollzeit-Job: DevOps Engineer & Full Stack Node Developer, Aaron GmbH, Berlin

Marcus Edel marcusedel at zedat.fu-berlin.de
So Sep 1 20:09:06 CEST 2019

Hey you!

Excited to connect the dots in a fast-paced AI startup in Berlin? Then
help us to bring our development and integration processes to the next
level!
Aaron.ai is building an artificial intelligence to automate voice-based
interactions between companies, customers and employees. We are looking
for people who are excited about making cutting edge voice automation work
smoothly for clients such as Deutsche Bahn, GoEuro and BVG as well as
hundreds of doctor practices in Germany.

We are currently searching for:

  *   a Junior Full Stack
Developer<https://aaron.join.com/jobs/337435-full-stack-node-developer-m-f-x>
  *   a DevOps Engineer
(parttime)<https://aaron.join.com/jobs/326788-devops-engineer-parttime-m-f-x>

If you're interested, just send your CV to
work at aaron.ai<mailto:work at aaron.ai>.

We're looking forward to hearing from you!
Leonie Stamer

--
Aaron.ai
Aaron GmbH l Dessauer Str. 28-29 l 10963 Berlin |

Geschäftsführer: Iwan Lappo-Danilewski, Richard von Schaewen, Tobias
Wagenführer
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Berlin-Charlottenburg (HRB 167901)
Umsatzsteuer-ID: DE300561795