[Stellenangebote] Google student scholarships

Prechelt, Lutz prechelt at inf.fu-berlin.de
Mi Okt 30 16:50:17 CET 2019

From: Mia Campbell <miacampbell at google.com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 30, 2019 15:55
Subject: Google Scholarships are now open for applications!

Hello,

At Google, we believe information should be universally accessible. Our education and scholarship programs aim to support students in computing, gaming, and closely related fields by breaking down the barriers that prevent them from entering these fields. If selected, scholarship recipients will each receive a €7,000 scholarship for the 2020-2021 academic year. Scholarships will be awarded based on the strength of the applicant's academic background, leadership, and demonstrated passion for Computer Science or Gaming.

We are currently accepting applications for the following opportunities (including a new scholarship program) and would appreciate your help in promoting them to relevant students:

·       Women Techmakers Scholars Program <https://www.womentechmakers.com/scholars> (formerly known as the Google Anita Borg Memorial Scholarship) is open to current undergraduate or graduate students who will be studying Computer Science, Gaming or a closely related technical field at an accredited university in Europe, Middle East or Africa for the 2020-2021 academic year and we strongly encourage women to apply.

Women Techmakers (WTM) is excited to announce through our partnership with Stadia, Google’s all new gaming platform, we’re expanding our scholars program to support students pursuing gaming degrees in addition to those pursuing computer science degrees. Recipients will be invited to attend an all-expense paid retreat at a Google office in 2020 and will also gain access to a global community of scholars.

§  Deadline to apply: December 5, 2019

§  Apply on: womentechmakers.com/scholars<http://www.womentechmakers.com/scholars>

§  For any questions reach out to WTMScholars at google.com<mailto:WTMScholars at google.com>

·       Google Europe Scholarship for Students with Disabilities<https://www.employ-ability.org.uk/internships/google-europe-scholarship-for-students-with-disabilities-2020/803/> is open to current undergraduate or graduate students with disabilities who will be studying Computer Science or a related technical field at an accredited university in Europe or Israel for the 2020-2021 academic year.

§  Deadline to apply: December 5, 2019

§  Apply on: google.com/studentswithdisabilities-europe/<http://www.google.com/studentswithdisabilities-europe/>

§  For any questions reach out to googlescholarship at employ-ability.org.uk<mailto:googlescholarship at employ-ability.org.uk>

Also feel free to reshare the 2020 Scholarships launch announcement through your social network channels that include Twitter<https://twitter.com/googlestudents/status/1182687735070375936>, Facebook<http://facebook.com/GoogleStudents/posts/10156999287650735?__tn__=-R>, and Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/p/B3e9ii6BPj_/>.

Thank you in advance for your help,

[Image removed by sender.]

Mia Campbell

Student Development Coordinator

miacampbell at google.com<mailto:miacampbell at google.com>

[Image removed by sender.]<https://students.googleblog.com/>[Image removed by sender.]<https://www.youtube.com/user/googlestudents>[Image removed by sender.]<https://www.facebook.com/googlestudents>[Image removed by sender.]<https://twitter.com/googlestudents>[Image removed by sender.]<https://www.instagram.com/googlestudents/>

Watch this video<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpWof0D7alI&list=PLllx_3tLoo4efiWKfa2W7NUA9eCdX6ING&index=2&t=0s> to learn more about working at Google in Europe and the Middle East.