[Stellenangebote] KAUST Undergraduate Poster Competition, Einreichungen bis 17.11.

Prechelt, Lutz prechelt at inf.fu-berlin.de
Mo Nov 4 12:05:50 CET 2019

From: King Abdullah University of Science and Technology <weppostersession at kaust.edu.sa>
Sent: Sunday, November 3, 2019 07:37
To: Professor Prechelt <studiendekan at mi.fu-berlin.de>
Subject: Invitation: KAUST Undergraduate Poster Competition

Dear Colleagues,
The 9th annual Undergraduate Poster Competition at KAUST is accepting applications from top STEM undergraduate and MS students. Held between January 19 and 23, 2020, this week-long research focused experience is free for students to apply and all accepted students receive a full-package to participate. Applications accepted online at http://ugposter.kaust.edu.sa/<http://kaust.askadmissions.co.uk/admin/Communications/ClickThru.aspx?qs=_ykZKYlMvJpy1_qsNUKcP_v88V9sSds0XAeJUUnoBPxc> until November 17th, 2019.

Our Poster Competition is a unique opportunity for undergraduate students from around the world to share their research ideas with faculty and peers in an international environment while experiencing the academic culture at KAUST. Participants will gain the following benefits while on campus:

  *   Learn more about the future of science and technology from our faculty within a range of research topics;
  *   Present their research among top scholars and share ideas with an international community;
  *   Gain exposure to the novel research culture at a world-class institution; and
  *   Participate in mini-workshop sessions focused on their areas of interest with faculty and researchers.
This fully funded experience will offer accepted students, a round-trip airline ticket, all visa costs, student housing located on campus, and all meals provided. In addition, our office will organize social events for the students including—snorkeling in the Red Sea, learning about Saudi Arabia’s history, traditions and culture, and other similar activities
Up to 50 students, both International and national 3rd and 4th year undergraduate and M.S. students will be selected.
We ask that you share this flyer<http://kaust.askadmissions.co.uk/admin/Communications/ClickThru.aspx?qs=_ykZKYlMvJpy1_qsNUKcP_jHhccpXUHRX0x-t4s9aW_Q> with your students, faculty and other partners in your network.
If you or your students have any questions regarding the process or experience difficulties with the online application please contact us<mailto:weppostersession at kaust.edu.sa>.

Best Regards,
KAUST International Office

Office of Admissions
4700 King Abdullah University of Science & Technology
23955 – 6900 Thuwal
JEDDAH KINGDOM OF SAUDI ARABIA