[Stellenangebote] Teilzeit-Job/Praktikum: Werkstudent (w/m,d), Machine Learning Engineer, rfrnz GmbH, Berlin/München

Marcus Edel marcusedel at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Mi Feb 13 22:19:24 CET 2019

Hi All,

Please have look at the following job offering:

# Machine Learning Engineer Internship/Working Student (f/m/x)

## About Us

At RFRNZ (www.rfrnz.com), an award-winning Legal Tech start-up based in
Munich and Berlin, we use cutting-edge Natural Language Processing (NLP)
and Machine Learning (ML) to build a contract intelligence platform.

## Your Role

We are looking for a **Machine Learning Engineer** (f/m/x) to support
further development of our platform.  This role involves:
 - developing and training ML models that take text data as input.

Familiarity with open-source Deep Learning frameworks, such as PyTorch,
Keras, AllenNLP, or TensorFlow is a plus.

## Your Profile

 - Student in Computer Science or related field, or comparable
qualification.
 - Python, a Unix environment (Linux, BSD, or MacOS) and a Shell is your
home turf.
 - Familiar with standard ML tools such as Logistic Regression and SVM, and
experience with Scikit-learn, or comparable open-source ML framework.
 - Speak German or English.

## Our Offer

  - A full- or part-time internship.
  - A competitive salary.
  - A flexible and pleasant working environment with open-minded people in
either Berlin or Munich.
  - An opportunity for you to work, learn, and develop new skills.

**Visit www.rfrnz.com or contact jobs at rfrnz.com**

Thanks,
Adriaan Schakel

--
RFRNZ
CONTRACT INTELLIGENCE SOFTWARE

Dr. Adriaan Schakel
Co-Founder & Chief Scientist

rfrnz GmbH
Dachauer Str. 112f | 80636 Munich
adriaan.schakel at rfrnz.com | www.rfrnz.com

Managing Directors: Dr. Sven von Alemann, Moritz Biersack, Dr. Adriaan
Schakel

Registered at Amtsgericht München, HRB 235223

VAT-ID: DE31411380