[Stellenangebote] Teilzeit-Job/Praktikum/Abschlussarbeit: Werkstudent (w/m), Softwareentwickler (PHP), deZem GmbH, Berlin

Marcus Edel marcusedel at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Mo Okt 1 20:54:49 CEST 2018

 Wir suchen motivierte und innovationsbegeisterte Mitarbeiter für unser
Software Team! Derzeit stellen wir PHP Entwickler (Werkstudent 20h/Woche
oder in Vollzeit) ein. Gerne betreuen wir auch deine
Bachelore-/Masterarbeit oder dein Praktikum. Die Unternehmenssprache in
unserem Softwareteam (und somit auch die Ausschreibung) ist English.

*About deZem:*
Energy efficiency is our mission. With our team of 20+ dedicated
colleagues, we develop and market innovative systems for Energy Controlling
(analysis software, data loggers, sensors etc.). These systems help our
customers in creating transparency, in efficiently managing their energy
consumption and in sustainably reducing their running costs for energy and
maintenance. We also use our software for monitoring and controlling the
performance of all our IT system components. Besides, we produce over 100
kg of honey every year with our 'office beehive' which, of course, is
extensively metered.
Our customers come from many different business areas all over the world.
They include global players with multinational manufacturing sites, public
property administrations, universities, data centres and large,
ecology-minded mines, as well as schools and research groups.

*How and where:   *
Full time, permanent position starting ASAP, in Berlin Charlottenburg,
right beside the S- and U-Bahn station, no traffic noise, beautiful
terrace, motivated team, …

*Your tasks:*
You will deal with large amounts of data that need to be visualised and
analysed in real time.
As a backend developer you will work on the scalability of our aggregation
framework, the necessary configurations and the API to our frontend. We
believe in the power of the web: All our tools for analysing and
visualising the data run in the browser. You will work in close and
continuous exchange with the frontend developers, product owners and
testers so as to ensure a fluent process. There are no artificial
boundaries between departments and you are very welcome to bring in your
opinion and ideas.

*Your profile:   *
•    Very good knowledge and professional experience in PHP (preferably PHP
7.2)
•    Profound experience in developing and enhancing software architectures
•    Ability to adapt to existing conventions in a complex architecture
•    PHPUnit, MongoDB and MySQL mean something to you
•    Systematic, structured, team-oriented and independent working style
•    Reliability and thoroughness
•    Good communication skills with team members and (sometimes) customers
•    No need to be any good in frontend design or even HTML, CSS, JS

*We offer:    *
•    Exciting product with state-of-the-art technologies
•    Collaboration in a highly-skilled, supportive, international team
•    Agile software development, structured processes
•    „Innovation days“ and team events
•    High degree of responsibility
•    Relaxed working environment, flat hierarchies
•    Individual organisation of working hours around core time
•    Support in professional and personal development
•    Bees, aquaponics & free lunch on the terrace

Any questions? Then contact Franziska at franziska.kjasimow at dezem.de!
*Please submit your application electronically to jobs.it at dezem.de
<jobs.it at dezem.de> with the reference number IT1810-310*. We are looking
forward to meeting you!
More information on www.dezem.de.

Best regards,
Franziska
--

Franziska Kjasimow
(Marketing)

ph: +49 30 3180 0730, f: +49 30 3180 0731

deZem GmbH
Wilmersdorfer Straße 60, 10627 Berlin, Germany
<https://maps.google.com/?q=Wilmersdorfer+Stra%C3%9Fe+60,+10627+Berlin,+Germany&entry=gmail&source=g>
www.deZem.de <https://www.dezem.de>

CEO: Dr. Georg Riegel; HRB 88071 (Charlottenburg)
VAT-ID: DE226169198