[Stellenangebote] Voll-/Teilzeit: React Native (UI & UX Development), Greenlight Analytics, Berlin

Marcus Edel marcusedel at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Do Mär 29 22:13:39 CEST 2018

React Native

WHO WE ARE

Cinuru Research collects and analyzes data from the cinema loyalty app
Cinuru and helps

cinemas and film distributors to understand, reach, and retain their
customers more

efficiently. In a consumer-centric approach we have iteratively developed
the first version

of the app, which allows moviegoers to connect with their favorite
cinemas, keep

watchlists, earn rewards, and rate movies. It is currently exclusively
tested in 8 cinemas

throughout Germany. In the next months we will further improve the app and
add many

new features. Business-wise we are scaling the concept to larger cinema
chains and are

planning our international expansion. We are an interdisciplinary founding
team with

various backgrounds (film production, computer science, business).

WHAT WE OFFER

• Become an integral part of a young start-up and help us scale.

• Gain Interesting insights into the movie and cinema business.

• Work alongside two experience technical co-founders.

• Join a creative team at our nice office directly in the Film Studio
Babelsberg.

• We have secure funding for the next years and can offer a long term job
perspective.

HOW TO APPLY

Email our co-founder David Herld describing why you are interested in the
position and

your CV in German or English to hello at cinuru.com <mailto:hello at cinuru.com> .

Experienced JS and Mobile Developer

React Native App Development

Flexible start date, ideally now

Studio Babelsberg near Berlin & Remote

Full time: 40 hours per week

Above average, based on your experience

EVER DREAMED OF REVOLUTIONIZING THE MOVIE INDUSTRY?

Join the Cinuru team and develop the next-generation cinema loyalty platform.

Guru

WHAT YOU WILL DO

Within 1 Month:

• You will build state-of-the-art mobile app experience using React Native.

• You will help us refine the App by testing it with our clients and
end-users.

Within 3 Months:

• You will build new features centered around social interactions in cinema.

• You will help us augment the App with web experiences and newsletters.

Within 12 Months:

• You will help us internationalize the App to tackle the broader European
market.

WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR

Mandatory:

• You have experience with hybrid mobile app development.

• You have a profound JavaScript (ES6+) knowledge.

• You know the basic ins and outs of how to build for the Web.

• You know when and how to find and use packages to accomplish tasks.

• You are honest about what you do and don’t know and ask for help.

• You have basic IT project experience (Version Control, Scrum, Unix
Terminal).

• You are fluent in German or English and can read docs, blogs, and forums
in English.

• You can show us some completed reference projects.

• You are familiar with basic functional programming concepts.

Additional:

Knowing some of these technologies would help, but we don’t expect you to
know any of them yet.

• You have worked with React and/or React Native before.

• You have experience managing client side state with Redux and/or Apollo.

• You have experience in styling with CSS/Less/Sass/Stylus or a CSS in JS
solution.

• You know how to build and consume REST and/or GraphQL APIs.

• You can set up JS projects with npm/yarn, Babel, and bundlers like Webpack.

• You have build apps with ObjectiveC/Swift or Java/Kotlin before.

• You have experience in building HTML emails.

• You have experience with functional software architecture.

• You love movies.

Soft skills that will make you fly:

• You know how to directly put creative ideas into a running product.

• You like to learn new technologies and you learn them fast.

• A rapidly changing environment motivates you to raise your goals.

• You feel a deep love for products that simply work.

--

Jean-David Herld

Co-Founder

Finance

Cinuru Research GmbH
℅ Startbüro
<https://maps.google.com/?q=Babelsberg+August-Bebel-Str.+26%C2%A0+14482+Potsdam&entry=gmail&source=g>
Babelsberg
 <https://maps.google.com/?q=Babelsberg+August-Bebel-Str.+26%C2%A0+14482+Potsdam&entry=gmail&source=g>
August-Bebel-Str. 26
 <https://maps.google.com/?q=Babelsberg+August-Bebel-Str.+26%C2%A0+14482+Potsdam&entry=gmail&source=g>
14482 Potsdam

 <tel:+44%207597%20745479> +44 (0)75 9774 5479 |
<mailto:david.herld at cinuru.com> david.herld at cinuru.com |
<http://www.cinuru.com/> www.cinuru.com

/// Cinuru startet in die Pilotphase - die Kinoapp mit dem Guru gibt es
jetzt in ausgewählten Kinos. Mehr Infos auf Facebook und Twitter. ///

Amtsgericht Potsdam, HRB 29994
Geschäftsführerin: Martina Berger