[Stellenangebote] Teilzeit-Job: Werkstudent (m/w), scientific programming with a focus on data analysis, Potsdam Institute for Climate Impact Research, Potsdam

Marcus Edel marcusedel at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Mi Mär 7 15:23:26 CET 2018

Dear all,

at the Potsdam Institute for Climate Impact Research we are currently
looking for two student research assistants in our *global energy systems **
***group.

For one of the two positions we look for someone who has a
"quantitative-analytical profile" and who *enjoys analysing and **
**visualizing data, programming or energy-economic modeling*.

The other person shall assist us with project management, online
research and communication.

***https://www.pik-potsdam.de/aktuelles/stellen/two-student-research-assistants*

Please note in addition that there are also *opportunities to writing BA **
**and MA theses* in collaboration with PIK.

Looking forward to your applications!
Falko Ueckerdt

--
Dr. Falko Ueckerdt

Managing director at the Australian-German Energy Transition Hub
Project leader of the START project
Postdoc researcher at the Global Energy Systems group
Potsdam Institute for Climate Impact Research
https://www.pik-potsdam.de/members/Ueckerdt
http://energy-transition-hub.org/

Address:
Potsdam Institute for Climate Impact Research
Telegraphenberg A 26
Postfach 60 12 03
14412 Potsdam  (Germany)

Phone:  +49 (0) 331 288 2687