[Stellenangebote] Vollzeit-Job: Data Analyst Trainee, Inkitt GmbH, Berlin

Marcus Edel marcusedel at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Di Jun 26 21:26:57 CEST 2018

Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren,

Wir haben folgende Stelle ab sofort zu besetzen. Link ist hier:
https://www.inkitt.com/jobs/data-analyst

Vielen lieben Dank,
Nicholas Delkeskamp

*Data Analyst Trainee (f/m) - Inkitt GmbH - Berlin*

Inkitt is the world's first reader-powered book publisher. We have
developed an algorithm that predicts bestsellers by analyzing reading
behaviour.

We're a team of 30 hard-working, extremely talented, and highly dedicated
entrepreneurs and have raised $5m to level up and get closer to our goal:
to help debut authors dominate the NY Times Best Seller list.

Are you ready to shake the publishing industry and revolutionize the way
books are read and sold? We are seeking a Data Analyst Trainee to join the
team!

*You:*

   - Studied Computer Science or similar
   - Are very good in SQL
   - Have beginner experience in either Python, Ruby, or JavaScript
   - Want to apply your theoretical experience in a fast-growing startup
   - Are a highly motivated over-achiever, self-starter and crazy about
   your own self-development, staying up to date with the latest development
   trends
   - Can speak English on a conversational level. Fluent is a plus
   - Have a working permission in Berlin

*The Role:*

   - Write SQL queries to structure our data into valuable reports and
   analyses
   - Build dashboards for internal teams to analyze the impact of their work
   - Prepare KPI reports for departments
   - Collaborate with internal teams to automate processes
   - Analyze features on the app and website
   - Full-time position in Berlin starting as soon as possible

Do you want to build the world’s fairest and most objective publishing
house with us? If so, send your application with an updated Resume, Cover
Letter, and preferred start date to hiring+b at inkitt.com.

--
*Nicholas Delkeskamp*
Head of Product | Inkitt.com <http://inkitt.com/>

*Latest News:* Inkitt on BBC Business Live
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-krvmzPkFU>
ᐧ