[Stellenangebote] Teilzeit-Job: Werkstudent (w/m), Python (Flask) Developer , Cavorit Consulting GmbH, Berlin

Marcus Edel marcusedel at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Mo Jun 11 14:19:34 CEST 2018

*Cavorit is hiring: Python (Flask) Developer*

Cavorit is an inspired startup at the cross-section between design, data
and psychology. Our aim is to empower users for big data interactions. We
design strategies, systems and experiences in fields such as renewable
energy, aviation and smart leadership.

We are currently looking into growing our diverse team! Being a small
company, we embrace a warm and personal atmosphere. We are looking for
inspired students as „Werkstudent“.

In a perfect world, you are both a python-flask and javascript developer in
love with UX/UI and Statistics – we are allowed to dream out loud, right?

APIs, Object Relational Mapping and GIT feel like your home turf, and a
good deal of python-flask does so, too? You use blueprints and know how to
deploy on heroku? Let's talk! You like data? It’s a match! We like each
other? You are -nearly- hired!

Come have lunch with us so we can chat about the future of AI, joy of use,
general world improvement (right now, we are literally pitching for a
space-program, not kidding) and of course: really good food!

Please drop us a line or visit www.cavorit.de, or: well, let’s have an
inspiring lunch!

Languages spoken: German & English, sometimes French Languages written:
Java, Javascript, R and Python :)

when: either asap or from August 2018 on

#dataVis #flask #python #ai #frontend #mission #purpose

Job Type: working student (Werkstudent)

--
_______________________
Harald Fiedler
m harald.fiedler at cavorit.de
……………………………
Amtsgericht/ Country court
Berlin Charlottenburg HRB 166398B
USt-IdNr. DE293643895
/*

protected by law.
If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message
and are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution
of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly
prohibited.
*/