[Stellenangebote] Vollzeit-Job: Fullstack Developer (f/m) with Focus on Blockchain and JavaScript, Ape Unit GmbH, Berlin

Marcus Edel marcusedel at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Do Jun 7 22:56:56 CEST 2018

We are Ape Unit. We create a blockchain ecosystem through the development
of interfaces, lighthouse apps and developer resources. Our ultimate goal
is to help this technology to reach its full potential by making it more
accessible and useful to everyone.

For this mission we are currently seeking a full stack developer to join
our growing team as soon as possible. Deep Blockchain experience is not
mandatory but curiosity is required. You are going to help conceptualize,
coordinate and develop different kinds of distributed blockchain
applications, BC connected backend systems and websites.

# Profile
Our ideal candidate is collaborative, self-motivated, and a fast and
dedicated learner who is interested in new challenges. You can push ideas
forward in an agile project environment, are comfortable working with a
diverse, partly remote team and are able to see the big picture in any
project. You are a generalist and always excited about new possibilities.
Oh, and you are a great software developer!

# Skills
- excellent skills in ES6 JavaScript, NPM, Node.js
- proficient in GIT and knowledge of pull request based workflows
- interest and experience in API design
- general understanding of blockchain and distributed apps and motivated to
learn more
- skilled in one of the following (or similar): Vue.js (preferred), React,
Angular
- experience in frontend bundling (webpack) and testing
- basic CSS skills and the ability to create simple layouts

# Bonus skills
- excellent skills in ES6 JavaScript, NPM, Node.js
- some experience with Linux servers, NGINX, and cloud hosting (AWS, DO)
- experience in smart contract programming (Solidity)
- understanding of cryptography
- experience in latest CSS + SCSS

# We offer
- time and space to research and evaluate trends and technologies in open
source software and grow your skill set
- flexible working hours, new working models, realistic workloads with high
value on not treating people like robots, we respect your personal time
- being part of a diverse team of professionals in a comfortable office

# Impact
- the chance to actively influence and contribute to a cutting edge
technology
- join an exciting project with huge potential, moving blockchain
technology forward
- work on a mass market approach towards the possibilities of blockchain
and deliver real-world impact
- As a valued member of the Unit you will receive competitive hourly
compensation, free fruits, drinks, and team lunch daily. Also four weeks
paid holiday and a pony!

Please send your detailed application, indicating your salary expectations
and the earliest possible date you could start: jobs at apeunit.com

Ape Unit GmbH — Waldemarstraße 38 — Aufgang 2, 4. OG — 10999 Berlin — Sitz
der Gesellschaft Berlin — Geschäftsführung Alexandre Peschel und Emil Wagner
 — HRB: 125 203 B — Amtsgericht Berlin Charlottenburg

apeunit.com

🦍