[Stellenangebote] Vollzeit-Job: Computer vision / Unity developer, tribe GmbH, Berlin

Marcus Edel marcusedel at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Mi Dez 19 23:42:34 CET 2018

Kick-ass computer vision expert / Unity developer wanted!

We are a Berlin-based startup in stealth mode. We develop avatar-based
communication and A.I.-based personal assistant application interfaces.
You are an experienced computer vision expert / Unity developer (or
comparable) who wants to be part of our next product cycle.

This is what we offer
> Cool stuff: Backed by academia, we develop high tech facial
communication software and combine it with real A.I. applications.
> Prestige: We start in January in Germanys most prestigious tech
accelerator program and you will be part of it.
> Flexibility: Long-term commitment and employee stock ownership plan
(ESOP) is possible
> Great work environment: We are very experience tech-startup guys, we
have an awesome office, and we plan to go to Silicon Valley for a tech
boot camp where you are free to join.
> Money: We pay far above market rates

This is what you offer
> Experience in game and app development (Unity, Blender, etc.) with a
sense for design and UI/UX
> Excellent 3D modelling skills and experience in computer vision / facial
recognition
> Excellent coding skills and good understanding of versioning tools
> Get-stuff-done mentality in a move fast and break things environment

Whatsapp or call us (Kevin): +491732888812
Email us: apply at tribeapp.com
Visit us: www.tribeapp.com