[Stellenangebote] Teilzeit-Job: Werkstudent (m/w), Webdesign und Webentwicklung (e-commerce venture), Fitz & Huxley GmbH, Berlin

Marcus Edel marcusedel at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Mi Okt 25 19:16:26 CEST 2017

*Working Student (m/f) ready to take on high responsibility primarily in
the area of web-development for strongly growing Accessory-Startup*

*Start:* 1. Nov 2017    | *Find the job-offer in pdf format here:*
http://bit.ly/developerATfitz

*We are currently looking for a working student supporting us in the IT
department. Your tasks/projects include:*
-Develop multilingual woocommerce-based website that caters to the
specific online marketing needs per country
-Optimize website performance and do bugfixing
-Optimize performance marketing tracking and -with expanding product
portfolio- lay the basis for dynamic advertising
-Overall responsibility for the flawless work of front-end, back-end and
ERP-system
-Develop software tools in order to optimize work-flows

*What do we offer?*
-You will be are part of a small, young team in a fast growing fashion
label. Since an excelling IT architecture is very important for our
success you and your projects will have a very high impact, thereby
shaping the future of Fitz & Huxley. As we are currently reinforcing our
IT department you are one of the first on board. You will have high
recognition to our management board and you have the chance to grow
professionally and personally and become a senior at our company.
-Start-Up feeling: you will be part of the growth-story of our company
and get deep insights into several areas of the venture. You are
expected and encouraged to contribute your ideas.
-We are having fun at work and so will you in one of the most exciting
cites in the world.
-Competitive salary: 20€ per hour, depending on your skills and experience.

*What do we demand?*
-You are a masters student in software-development, computer sciences,
(business)informatics or alike and you are experienced in PHP, HTML,
javascript, CSS, SQL etc.
-You are among the best in class and have demonstrated your hands on
abilities in various software-development projects.
-You do not have to be an expert in Woocommerce/Wordpress – but we want
you to be smart. You must be able and eager to quickly get acquainted
with the relevant skills required for the tasks to be done.
-You must be located in or near Berlin.

*Are you interested? Or have further questions?*
Just send us an email to Lars at lars.messmann at fitzandhuxley.com with a
few words about yourself, your motivation, as well as your availability.
Please also attach your current CV and all relevant certificates in pdf
format. We are looking forward to your application!

*More information about Fitz & Huxley:*
Since 2015 we, Fitz & Huxley, dedicated ourselves to the design of fine,
but functional backpacks that fit perfectly to every outfit (we are
convinced that backpacks do not only have to be streetwear!). We combine
minimalistic design, high quality and natural materials with great
attention to functional details. Our backpacks are lasting, loyal
partners for small and big urban adventures and every time an individual
statement for taste and style – designed in Berlin. We are rapidly
expanding and you can be a part of it! Have a look at our website
www.fitzandhuxley.com Our office is located at Storkower Straße, Berlin.

*www.fitzandhuxley.com*

--
Lars Meßmann | Managing Director

T: +49 (0)30/55595566
M:lars.messmann at fitzandhuxley.com

Fitz & Huxley GmbH | Storkower Str. 115 | 10407 Berlin

Registergericht: Berlin-Charlottenburg, Handelsregister Nr. HRB 190197B |
Sitz: Berlin | Geschäftsführer: Lars Meßmann

www.fitzandhuxley.com

F I T Z  &  H U X L E Y – Traditional Bags for Urban Adventure