[Stellenangebote] Vollzeit-Job: Software Engineer - Frontend, Anyon Holding GmbH, Berlin

Marcus Edel marcusedel at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Mo Okt 16 03:58:10 CEST 2017

Dear Students and Job searchers,

Anyon is an ecosystem of passionate people transforming real estate with
technology. From online brokerage to shared houses, the way we interact
with buildings is changing. We at Anyon believe that this process will
continue to redefine the way we live. Based in Berlin, our team builds and
invests in property technology - starting with a new portal to the office.

You are a motivated and ambitious team player with a heart for technology?
You are as enthusiastic as we are about digital innovations? You want to
revolutionise the way of living and shape the future of real estate with
us? Then we’re looking for YOU!

As a PropTech company we want to push the digitization and the service of
real estate. We’re especially looking for Developers and Venture
Developers who are full with ideas and are passionate about inventing the
future in property technology. For more information just check out our job
offers at:

https://anyon.com/job/software-engineer-frontend/
<https://anyon.com/job/software-engineer-frontend/>

If you’re interested just send us your CV and a couple of sentences about
what motivates you.
We’re looking forward to hear from you.
Best,
Anyon Holding GmbH