[Stellenangebote] Doktorandenstelle bei IMPRS for Brain and Behavior, Bonn oder Jupiter (Florida)

Lutz Prechelt prechelt at inf.fu-berlin.de
Mo Okt 9 16:48:24 CEST 2017

From: IMPRS [mailto:imprs.info at caesar.de]
Sent: Montag, 9. Oktober 2017 15:16
To: IMPRS <imprs.info at caesar.de>
Subject: IMPRS for Brain and Behavior - PhD opportunity

Fully-funded PhD Positions in Neuroscience

Application Deadline: December 1, 2017

Dear Colleague,

We kindly ask that you support us by widely disseminating and prominently
posting the attached announcement about an opportunity to pursue a
fully-funded PhD program in Neurosciences, in either Bonn, Germany or
Jupiter, Florida USA with the International Max Planck Research School for
Brain and Behavior.

Applications are now being accepted via our online platform until December
1, 2017.

Detailed information about the application and selection process, as well as
the laboratories and research projects can be found on our website:
<http://www.imprs-brain-behavior.mpg.de> www.imprs-brain-behavior.mpg.de

Please let me know if you would like to receive promotional material by
post.

Thank you in advance for your collaboration!

Best regards from Bonn,

__________________________

Denise C. Butler, Coordinator

International Max Planck Research School for Brain and Behavior

Tel: +49 228 9656-318

e-mail:  <mailto:imprs.info at caesar.de> imprs.info at caesar.de

research center caesar

center of advanced european studies and research

an associate of the Max Planck Society

Ludwig-Erhard-Allee 2

53175 Bonn, Germany

 <http://www.caesar.de/> www.caesar.de