[Stellenangebote] Vollzeit-Job: Jr. Developer Machine Learning, Aaron GmbH, Berlin

Marcus Edel marcusedel at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Sa Mai 27 12:44:00 CEST 2017

Hi,

Are you interested in working with machine learning and NLP to automate
voice-based interactions @Aaron.ai?

We are looking for recent graduates for a part- or fulltime developer
position. This is your chance to grow along with our startup in Berlin!
Just browse the attached job ad, have a look at our team and stack
page<https://aaron.ai/team.html?lang=en> or directly apply by sending your
CV to work at aaron.ai<mailto:work at aaron.ai>.

Looking forward to meeting you!

Cheers,
Tobias

--
Tobias Wagenführer
Geschäftsführer - CEO & Finanzen

Aaron.ai
Aaron GmbH | Oranienstr. 6 | 10997 Berlin |
www.aaron.ai<http://www.aaron.ai/>
LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/in/tobiaswagenfuehrer>

Geschäftsführer: Iwan Lappo-Danilewski, Richard von Schaewen, Tobias
Wagenführer
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Berlin-Charlottenburg (HRB 167901)
Umsatzsteuer-ID: DE300561795