[Stellenangebote] {re}code aviation Hackathon, 16.-18. Juni, Berlin

Lutz Prechelt prechelt at inf.fu-berlin.de
Do Mai 4 16:43:36 CEST 2017

ss

From: cpumpelly at bemyapp.com [mailto:cpumpelly at bemyapp.com]
Sent: Donnerstag, 4. Mai 2017 16:35
To: prechelt at inf.fu-berlin.de
Subject: You’re invited {re}code aviation this June in Berlin!

Hello Lutz ,

On June 16-18, 2017, seven international airports are joining forces to reinvent the airport experience by opening up their APIs and datasets to developers, designers, and startups at the {re}coding aviation hackathon.

We feel the students from your university would find this hackathon very interesting and challenging! We would appreciate if you could inform your students about the {re}coding aviation hackathon.

Original ideas only! We are not looking for the classical wayfinding app or booking website… the aim is to develop new and innovative technology in global aviation. A prize pool of €20K is at stake!

The hackathon will take place on June 16-18, 2017 at hub:raum Berlin. Check out the official website for all the information: www.recodingaviation.com <http://www.recodingaviation.com/?utm_source=bma&utm_medium=1to1schools&utm_content=&utm_campaign=recodingaviation>

Best regards,

               Claire Pumpelly