[Stellenangebote] Vollzeit-Job: Software Engineer (TypeScript, Python, 3D), colormass GmbH, Berlin

Marcus Edel marcusedel at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Fr Mär 17 22:25:53 CET 2017

http://colormass.com/software-engineer/

The Role

The role is to design and build a cloud based virtual photography platform
using the newest technologies including Django, Angular 2, three.js, WebGL
and the Corona render engine. The primary goal of the platform is to make
it possible for anyone to render high-quality marketing images directly
from the browser without prior 3D-related knowledge. The target audience is
marketing professionals who need photographs of their products. In a later
stage the platform should become the new standard for anyone creating
photoreal images without a camera.

Responsibilities
* Design and build the main architecture of the platform
* Implement and continuously improve features based on customer feedback
* Report and fix bugs
* Help to build up a team and the necessary processes for delivering
high-quality software

Requirements
* High motivation and perseverance to build something outstanding and
exceptional
* Strong passion for writing software of the highest quality
* At least 3 years of experience in software development
* Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent combination of
training and experience
* Very good English or German

Advantages
* Experience in Angular 2, TypeScript, JavaScript, Python, Django or SQL
* Experience in UX
* Experience in computer graphics

What we offer
* Being part of a technological revolution and shaping the future of the
industry
* Dynamic, stimulating company culture with a very challenging vision
* Continuous self-development and the opportunity to learn from highly
skilled colleagues
* Job type: Full-time
* Location: Bismarckstr. 10-12, 10625 Berlin (close to Ernst-Reuter-Platz)

How to apply?
* Please send your application to jobs-at-colormass.com with the following
information:
* Anything computer science related you are proud of
* Cover letter and Curriculum Vitae
* Salary expectation

If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to call us: +49 30 6920 6200 or
send an email to the above mentioned email address. You can find more
information about us at http://colormass.com. This job description is also
available at http://colormass.com/jobs/software-engineer/

About colormass
We at colormass think that product photography is fairly outdated, however,
no company has been able to substitute conventional photo shoots on a
massive scale. We target the furniture industry with our main goal being to
help furniture manufacturers create stunning photoreal marketing materials.
We provide virtual photoshoots known as renders. Instead of taking the
furniture pieces into a photo studio and photographing them in a
traditional way, we just need two or three mobile phone snapshots and from
those we are able to create high quality marketing images that can be used
on websites or in catalogues.
Our vision is to broaden this method of crafting images to any tangible
object and build a platform which will become the new standard for anyone
creating photoreal images without the need for a camera.

Best regards,
 Tas Sóti

--
colormass GmbH | Bismarckstr. 10-12