[Stellenangebote] Vollzeit-Job: CTO & Fullstack developer - software licensing based on Blockchain technologies, license.rocks (Profund), Berlin

Marcus Edel marcusedel at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Do Jan 26 01:01:42 CET 2017

CTO - Berlin (m/w)
We are looking for a CTO to build to build and continually improve our audit
proof tool, plus work later on our connected marketplace and entitlement
platform - you'll be part of the hands-on management team that designs and
delivers results.

Fullstack developer - Berlin (m/w)
We are looking for a Fullstack Developer to build and continually improve our
Audit proof tool, plus work later on our connected marketplace and
entitlement
platform - you'll a Fullstack Developer that designs and delivers results.

Für Rückfragen stehe ich gern zur Verfügung.
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
im Auftrag
Jasmin Hazim

Profund Innovation