[Stellenangebote] Vollzeit-Job: Frontend/Backend Developer - solar based smart irrigation solution, Solarvibes, Berlin

Marcus Edel marcusedel at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Do Jan 26 00:56:32 CET 2017

Hello,

My name is Swathish, a Master´s graduate in Solar Technology from the
Technical University of Berlin. I am writing this email to present the
below listed opportunities to join Solarvibes.

SOLARVIBES is a young and passionate multicultural start-up based in
Berlin, Germany. We are committed to provide solar based smart irrigation
solutions  to farmers in the developing countries. With an ultimate aim of
making farmers independent of their energy requirements we are developing a
system with an energy management and smart crop intelligence that will help
farmers not only to power up their pump and surroundings but will make
pumping efficient, save water and increase the crop productivity. We are
currently expanding and looking for highly motivated individuals with great
skills to become one of us!

*Front End: *

TASKS & RESPONSIBILITES

·       Creating a front end web support for our data monitoring system

·       Data Visualisation, develop charts, design website

·       Online tool interface and web maintenance

REQUIREMENTS

·       Proficiency in WordPress, HTML5, PHP, CSS3, Java Script and InDesign

·       You are an efficient, self-motivated and flexible professional

·       Good communication skills in English and German

*Back End: *

TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES

·       Creating a back end web support for our data monitoring and
analytics

·       Setup database, tables and establish schemes of database

·       Play an important role in team decision making

REQUIREMENTS

·       High proficiency in query language: SQL

·       Should be an experienced PYTHON programmer or alternatively
Java/C++/C#

·       Knowledge  in MATLAB is an advantage

·       A Statistical Language – To run big data analysis easily with these
tools (R, SAS, SPSS)

·       Good communication skills in German and English

BENEFITS

   -  You will join a passionate team in Berlin and a vast start-up network
   -  Opportunity to grow within the company up the order soon
   -  Improve your start-up and entrepreneurial skills with hands on
   experience
   - Opportunity to travel to India and African Countries
   - Attractive pay and very friendly working atmosphere.

Start Date: Immediate

HOW TO APPLY

Please send your CV and ask your questions to swathish.ravi at gmail.com  and
can contact through phone on +4917686787837

Get in touch with us and tell us about yourself!

Cheers.

With Warm Regards,

Swathish Bellam Ravi

Founder &CEO