[Stellenangebote] Teilzeit-Job: Werkstudent (w/m), Android/iOS Developer, Goodpatch Inc., Berlin

Marcus Edel marcusedel at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Fr Feb 3 00:57:30 CET 2017

Android/iOS Developer Intern - Work with Goodpatch engineering team in
Berlin!At Goodpatch <http://berlin.goodpatch.com/> we believe no one just
started being a ‘professional.’ We believe everyone has their story of how
they become involved in the creative world and we celebrate this diversity.
We look to support and mentor our interns including them as part of the
team. We nurture talent and allow development of core skills needed in your
future creative careers.

Developer interns in our Berlin Studio have the opportunity of working with
small teams for interactive projects all the way to project launch. We want
you to create your best work yet, and our Engineers and team will mentor
you along the way. You will work closely with designers and clients on
either front-end development, iOS or Android projects that will be
released, but it doesn't stop just with code. We’ll help combine your
expertise with user-centered design principles and you’ll be involved in
projects right from the design phase start.

*We expect:*
- You are currently enrolled in as a student in relevant University course.
- Intermediate to expert experience with iOS, Android or front-end
infrastructures such as JavaScript, Swift or Java and have relevant project
links (Github, App Store or Google Play) to prove it.
- A strong interest for front-end but also for design and working with UI
Designers.
- Good communication skills and someone not afraid to ask questions.
- A curious, motivated, independent candidate looking for a challenge.
- Fluency in English.

*We offer: *
- Great compensation with competitive benefits to start ASAP over a set
period of 3 to 6 months.
- A bright, spacious and cosy office space centrally located in Kreuzberg,
Berlin.
- Many perks to make your relocation and life in Berlin most pleasant.
- Flex hours.
- Monthly team dinners and weekly breakfasts.
- Opportunity of travel to Japan and of working with Goodpatch Tokyo.
- Working with a fun, talented and international team that aims to create a
caring and inclusive workplace.

If you are ready to create the Wow, email Teodora at teodora at goodpatch.com.
Tell us in your introduction who you are and the next challenge you’re
looking for. Let us get to know you and what you can bring to the Goodpatch
team.

---
Goodpatch is a product studio with UI design at heart. As an agency we help
businesses to design and develop products to fall in love with. As a
product studio we also build own products (e.g. Prototyping tool
Prottapp.com, Feedback app Balto.io). For more about us and this internship
opportunity, please visit: https://www.wantedly.com/projects/62192

Thank you,
Teodora

--