[Stellenangebote] Vollzeit-Job: Computer Vision Developer, Oculyze GmbH, Wildau

Marcus Edel marcusedel at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Sa Apr 8 16:16:24 CEST 2017

The Oculyze GmbH is looking for a

-- Computer Vision Developer --

About Oculyze

Oculyze is an award winning (Science4Life, BPW) Startup that successfully
completed it’s seed finance round and is hence funded for the next years.
With our Smartphone microscope and image recognition service we enable you
to take a microscopic image and get a result within seconds, no expensive
equipment or specific expertise required! Our vision is: Microscopic
analysis for everyone, everywhere.

Our first application is “Oculyze – Better Brewing”: A quick and easy
analysis of brewer’s yeast, with a special focus on the needs of craft
breweries. We automatically determine the concentration  and the
cell-viability of yeast. Our device is significantly faster and cheaper
than the competition.

This is only the beginning however, other application in various stages of
development are: automated uterus infection detection in dairy cows,
wastewater monitoring, sperm analysis (CASA), and malaria detection.

Get to know us better under: http://www.oculyze.de/

Your place in the team

We have an open position in our highly qualified team for the development
and adaption of our computer vision solutions.
You will be part of an interdisciplinary team with the opportunity to have
a personal impact on challenging and interesting areas of innovation.
Your main task is to research, develop and adapt image recognition methods
for our smartphone microscope system to enable an automated analysis of
different new biological applications.

Required skills and qualifications:

 - Graduate in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electronic
Engineering, Signal Processing, Mathematics, Physics or similar
qualifications
 - Very good understanding of fundamental computer vision algorithms and
approaches
 - Knowledge of related Computer Vision libraries (e.g. OpenCV)
 - Machine learning
 - Ability to understand and implement mathematical methods in computer
vision context
 - Proficiency in software development and programming (desirable C/C++)
 - Fluent English skills required, German skills desirable

Nice to have:

 -  Knowledge of microscopy
 -  Experience in the work with biological image data

What we offer:

 -  Office Space and a red swingline stapler ;-)
 -  Flexible working hours with the possibility to from home work up to 3
days a week if desired
 -  Work in a growing, flexible Startup with secured seed financing
 -  Independent work within a qualified team

Contact us at: kschulze at oculyze.de