[Stellenangebote] Vollzeit-Job: Web Developer (m/w), Guidling, Berlin

Marcus Edel marcusedel at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Sa Sep 24 22:58:48 CEST 2016

Dear web developer!

Do you want to work on a cool startup project? Here is the chance to be
part of the next success story in sharing economy!

Our platform provides unique countryside experiences for travelers by
trusted locals. Please check out our landing page to get familiar with the
concept: www.guidling.com

We are a team of two co-founders and you would be the third member in our
team!

We are applying now for a startup scholarship at Berlin School of Economics
and Law, where

each team member gets 1500 EUR/month with working space for 6+6 months.

More infos here: http://www.startup-incubator.berlin/stipendium/

Your tasks would be in the first months:

   - Prototyping
   - Usability testing
   - Coding an MVP

Our final aim is to build an airbnb-like P2P online platform, which is:

   - Responsive for all devices
   - Mobile friendly
   - Login User Interface
      - Individual profile set ups
      - Uploading pictures
      - Messaging system
      - Booking system with calendar
      - Online payment/transaction

Other requirements for the scholarship:

   - You have an address in Berlin/Brandenburg
   - You have at least a BSc. Degree
   - Minimum monthly hours: 60
   - You are a good fit in our team, so let's meet and get to know each
   other a bit!

Who are we?

We are Ivett and Daniel from Hungary, living in Berlin for 4 years. We are
working on this startup since April and we do the concept, strategies,
graphic design and UX. We have an advisor for business development and we
will have a mentor in this program for marketing strategies.

If you are interested, please e-mail us at contact at guidling.com!

Guidling Team
<http://www.guidling.com>
------Like us on  Facebook  <http://www.facebook.com/guidling>--------