[Stellenangebote] University of Southern California stellt sich vor (Berlin, 22. April, "USC Engineering visit to Germany")

Lutz Prechelt prechelt at inf.fu-berlin.de
Mi Mär 30 20:04:40 CEST 2016

From: Mary Kae [mailto:marykae at usc.edu]
Sent: Dienstag, 29. März 2016 23:56
To: prechelt at inf.fu-berlin.de
Subject: USC Engineering visit to Germany

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am pleased to announce that the University of Southern California will be
hosting a series of graduate engineering information sessions in Germany
later this month. We have received an increased number of applicants from
your institution over the past few years and would appreciate the
opportunity to meet other students who may be interested in pursuing
graduate studies at USC.

Events Schedule:

Munich

Saturday, April 16th

Karlsruhe

Monday, April 18th

Aachen

Wednesday, April 20th

Berlin

Friday, April 22nd

A full schedule of events and registration information can be found at
gapp.usc.edu/GermanyGradInfo <https://gapp.usc.edu/germanygradinfo> .

This is a great opportunity to meet Senior Associate Dean Kelly Goulis,
learn more about what makes the Viterbi School a top ranked institution by
U.S. News  <https://gapp.usc.edu/about/highlights> & World Report and the
wealth of resources available to students at the University of Southern
California and in Los Angeles.

May I ask you to kindly share this announcement with your students who are
pursuing or have completed a Bachelor's degree in the fields of engineering,
math, or hard science (such as physics, biology or chemistry).

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions. We look
forward to meeting your talented students.

Sincerely,

Mary Kae

Assistant Director

Graduate & Professional Programs