[Stellenangebote] Ehrenamt: Chief Technology Officer Position at JYI (nicht ortsgebunden)

Lutz Prechelt prechelt at inf.fu-berlin.de
Fr Mär 11 09:22:53 CET 2016

 <http://jyi.us2.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=f1a3b7b2d3cb335f09ccdf9f6&id=d6f56c6aef&e=2e5452388b> http://www.jyi.org/participate/student/

From: Journal of Young Investigators [mailto:cco=jyi.org at mail66.suw11.mcdlv.net] On Behalf Of Journal of Young Investigators
Sent: Freitag, 11. März 2016 03:41
To: prechelt at inf.fu-berlin.de
Subject: Chief Technology Officer Position at JYI

Undergraduate Research Journal Seeks Staff and Submissions!

 <http://us2.campaign-archive1.com/?u=f1a3b7b2d3cb335f09ccdf9f6&id=d5c7e95cd8&e=2e5452388b> View this email in your browser

Chief Technology Officer Position Open

JYI is seeking highly qualified and motivated
students for the CTO position

The Journal of Young Investigators (JYI) is an independent, non-profit, peer-reviewed, online science journal that is managed entirely by and for undergraduate students from across the world. JYI’s innovative manuscript review process serves as a platform for undergraduates to be involved in every step of the peer-review process, a valuable experience that cannot be found anywhere else. Our staff is made up entirely of undergraduate students, with the assistance of faculty and professional mentors. All of our staff receive comprehensive training from their department, which can include corporate management, science writing, journalism, editing, finance management, and programming. Since its founding in 1997, JYI has been the pioneering journal for reviewing undergraduate research, publishing science news, and providing career information. JYI’s unique mission has been recognized in Science, Nature, EurekAlert!, The Chronicle on Higher Education, and The New York Times.

Our current Chief Technology Officer Kunal Goel from Duke University is resigning from his position. In lieu of his resignation, JYI is seeking motivated undergraduate students to fill this integral role within our organization. The Chief Technology Officer acts as the webmaster and is responsible for maintaining and updating JYI website. This responsibility includes the development, maintenance, and/ or security of the website on Squarespace, WordPress, the Hostgator web servers, the Open Journal Systems (OJS) and other database files. Candidates with a strong background and interest in technology and computer science should apply!

For more information on the CTO position as well as other open positions, please visit  <http://jyi.us2.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=f1a3b7b2d3cb335f09ccdf9f6&id=d6f56c6aef&e=2e5452388b> http://www.jyi.org/participate/student/

Copyright © 2016 Journal of Young Investigators, All rights reserved.

 <http://jyi.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=f1a3b7b2d3cb335f09ccdf9f6&id=a16f155304&e=2e5452388b>

 <http://jyi.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=f1a3b7b2d3cb335f09ccdf9f6&id=5af6b685a6&e=2e5452388b> Facebook

 <http://jyi.us2.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=f1a3b7b2d3cb335f09ccdf9f6&id=e018ac8540&e=2e5452388b>

 <http://jyi.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=f1a3b7b2d3cb335f09ccdf9f6&id=7d50a2842a&e=2e5452388b> Twitter

 <http://jyi.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=f1a3b7b2d3cb335f09ccdf9f6&id=f7987615b2&e=2e5452388b>

 <http://jyi.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=f1a3b7b2d3cb335f09ccdf9f6&id=1ce9d0147f&e=2e5452388b> JYI Website

This email was sent to prechelt at inf.fu-berlin.de <mailto:prechelt at inf.fu-berlin.de>
 <http://jyi.us2.list-manage.com/about?u=f1a3b7b2d3cb335f09ccdf9f6&id=a1b4dbb140&e=2e5452388b&c=d5c7e95cd8> why did I get this?    unsubscribe from this list <http://jyi.us2.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=f1a3b7b2d3cb335f09ccdf9f6&id=a1b4dbb140&e=2e5452388b&c=d5c7e95cd8>     update subscription preferences <http://jyi.us2.list-manage.com/profile?u=f1a3b7b2d3cb335f09ccdf9f6&id=a1b4dbb140&e=2e5452388b>
The Journal of Young Investigators · The Journal of Young Investigators is an electronic publication. · We operate anywhere, and everywhere! 00000 · USA

 <http://www.mailchimp.com/monkey-rewards/?utm_source=freemium_newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=monkey_rewards&aid=f1a3b7b2d3cb335f09ccdf9f6&afl=1>