[Stellenangebote] Praktikum: Internship Web Development, Elegran, NY

Katharina Beier kunzezu at gmx.de
Do Jun 30 00:35:28 CEST 2016

https://www.internships.com/software/web-development-intern-i8650963

Betreff: 	International internship opportunity
Datum: 	Mon, 27 Jun 2016 20:13:44 +0000
Von: 	Careers Elegran <careers at elegran.com>
An: 	stellenangebote at lists.spline.inf.fu-berlin.de
<stellenangebote at lists.spline.inf.fu-berlin.de>
Kopie (CC): 	Diana Hadzovic <diana at elegran.com>

Hello,

I am a former student from FU Berlin and currently I am interning as a
HR intern at Elegran Real Estate in NYC. Elegran is a leading boutique
firm located in Midtown Manhattan specializing in the luxury residential
market and new construction sales.

Throughout the year, we are constantly offering international
internships for different positions within our company. Currently we are
looking for a web development intern. Therefore I would like to ask you
to include the attached job description in your job/internship mailing list.

If you have any further questions please let us now

Thank you very much!

Kind regards,

Antje

*
ANTJE BOCK*
HR Intern
*ELEGRAN* Real Estate & Development
www.elegran.com <http://www.elegran.com/>
*PHONE* 212-729-5712 | *FAX* 646-219-6149
*HQ* 353 Lexington Avenue, Fifth Floor
New York, NY 10016
This electronic message contains information that (a) is or may be
LEGALLY PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL, PROPRIETARY IN NATURE, OR OTHERWISE
PROTECTED BY LAW FROM DISCLOSURE, and (b) is intended only for the use
of the Addressee(s)named herein. If you are not the intended recipient,
an addressee, or the person responsible for delivering this to an
addressee, you are hereby notified that reading, using, copying, or
distributing any part of this message is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this electronic mail message in error, please contact us
immediately and take the steps necessary to delete the message
completely from your computer system. Thank you.