[Stellenangebote] Teilzeit-Job: 1-2 Werkstudenten Embedded Engineering, KIWI.KI GmbH, Berlin

Katharina Beier kunzezu at gmx.de
Fr Jul 22 18:47:26 CEST 2016

Working Student Embedded Engineering

KIWI is the best Internet of Things solution in Germany*. Our smart
access-as-a-service solution KIWI allows users to unlock doors
completely hands-free with our identity token KIWI Ki or by using our
KIWI App. With our motivated team of 65 experts we have already
connected more than 36.000 households in 15 cities to the KIWI
Infrastructure. We are looking for an experienced Working Student Visual
Design to augment our international team.

Our development team is an interdisciplinary mix, covering the full
range from hardware and firmware development through systems, web, and
mobile. Our highest priority is safeguarding the privacy and security of
our users. We believe that it’s possible to have a connected system
without gathering huge amounts of information on the private lives of
our customers. As a result, we have developed our whole system almost
entirely in-house, using cutting-edge cryptography, an innovative
wireless sensor network, and an open-source approach.

YOUR ROLE
# Support our Embedded Team with planning and design of complex firmware
implementations on mainly ARM Cortex® M0+, M3 and M4.
# Firmware development, debugging and testing of various modules mainly
connected through SPI, I2C, UART, Bluetooth and UMTS.
# Investigate, analyze, test and implement RIOT on ARM Cortex® M0+ and
ARM Cortex® M3.

YOUR SKILLS
# You want to learn more about firmware development.
# You have solid programming experience with C.
# You have initial experience with above mentioned technologies and busses.
# You have made some experience with RIOT.

Nice to haves:
# Experience with ISM band communications/networking (2.4GHz, 868MHz).
# Experience with Embedded Linux.
# Experience with FreeRTOS.
# Cryptography is not just a buzzword to you.

WE OFFER
# A high degree of autonomy, challenging tasks, and the ability to
impact the company every day.
# An inspiring work environment based on team spirit, fun and passion
for our product.
# German classes for non-native speakers.
# Weekly team breakfast and lunch as well as unlimited coffee and cold
drinks.
# A friendly and international team in an office in Berlin Mitte.

INTERESTED?
Join our talented team and be a part of the KIWI story! We are looking
forward to receive your application. Please apply here. Your contact
person is Anne.

*www.wallofberlin.com