[Stellenangebote] PhD research fellowship: Pharmacometrics & Computational Disease Modelling, Berlin/Potsdam

Katharina Beier kunzezu at gmx.de
Do Jul 7 23:59:10 CEST 2016

FIRST ANNOUNCEMENT – Graduate Research Training Program PharMetrX

Dear students,

I would like to draw your attention to our opened call for applications
2016 and I would be very grateful if you could forward our following
announcement to anyone who might be interested:

**

*PhD research fellowship: Pharmacometrics & Computational Disease Modelling*

The Graduate Research Training Program PharMetrX: Pharmacometrics &
Computational Disease Modelling is an interdisciplinary PhD program
bridging pharmacy and mathematics. PharMetrX provides its graduate
students a unique opportunity to experience research in drug development
and optimising drug therapy.

PharMetrX offers:

- a transdisciplinary research environment and research program**

- a competitive 3.5 years research fellowship**

- a structured research training curriculum of specifically designed
academic and industrial modules**

- a joint supervision of the scientific progress by both program chairs**

- an individual research and development plan**

- an individual mentorship from one of the industry partners**

We are currently inviting applications to start the PharMetrX PhD
program in March 2017.

PharMetrX PharMetrX is open to candidates with a university degree in
pharmacy, mathematics/statistics, natural sciences or medicine.

*Deadline for applications:  September 15th, 2016. *

For details see https://www.PharMetrX.de.

PharMetrX is a joint program of the Freie Universität Berlin and the
Universität Potsdam, supported by several global research-driven
pharmaceutical companies.

Charlotte Kloft & Wilhelm Huisinga

Program Chairs

Kind regards

Cornelia Böhnstedt

Program Coordinator

*Graduate Research Training Program **PharMetrX*:

Pharmacometrics & Computational Disease Modelling

at the Freie Universität Berlin and the Universität Potsdam

E-mail: cornelia.boehnstedt at fu-berlin.de
<mailto:cornelia.boehnstedt at fu-berlin.de>

Phone: +49 (030) 838-51726

_Office hours: _Mon 08:00 – 15:30 / Tue 08:00 – 15:30 / Thu 08:00 – 15:30

- In between flexible working hours -

www.clinical-pharmacy.eu <http://www.clinical-pharmacy.eu/>__

www.PharMetrX.de <http://www.pharmetrx.de/>