[Stellenangebote] PhD position Stony Brook University, New York

Marcus Edel marcusedel at zedat.fu-berlin.de
So Dez 4 13:38:55 CET 2016

Die Stony Brook University in NY state sucht interessierte Studenten, die
ein Ph.D. Studium aufnehmen moechten.  Naeheres siehe unten.

Viele Grüße,
Volker Roth

--
Prof. Dr.-Ing. Volker Roth
AG Sichere Identität; FB Mathematik und Informatik; Freie Universität
volker.roth at fu-berlin.de

===================

SUBJECT

Apply for a CS PhD at Stony Brook University, the top NY state
university, ranked 17 in US – best student salaries, cutting-edge  research.

SUMMARY

Stony Brook Computer Sciences is now inviting PhD student applications.
We especially encourage students from your university to apply!

Stony Brook University, the flagship State University of New York, is
located in a gorgeous location, close to the beautiful beaches of Long
Island and New York City’s culture and night life. Stony Brook is a
member of the prestigious Association of American Universities (AAU)
and co-manager of the nearby Brookhaven National Laboratory (BNL).
We are a research institution, consistently ranked by the National
Research Council in the top 20 US-wide.

Over 53 core and 41 affiliated faculty, 30 research labs and 5 research
centers and institutes are performing cutting-edge research in Computer
Systems, Cloud Computing, Computer Networks, Computer Architecture,
Computer Graphics and Visualization, Algorithms, Big Data, Compilers
and Verification, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence, Cyber
Security (Network Security, Applied Cryptography, Systems Security,
Web Security). Our research is published in the top conferences.

https://www.cs.stonybrook.edu/research/highlights
https://www.cs.stonybrook.edu/about-us/News

Computer Science has an extremely vibrant community and is one of
the top funded departments. Students receive excellent salaries
(some of the best in the US), benefits and cool technology (free
laptops etc.).

Join us, if you want to change the world and build cool technology!
https://www.grad.stonybrook.edu/ProspectiveStudents/