[Stellenangebote] Korrektur Email vom 19.08.: !Werkstudentin! (w/m), QA & Software Development, SensoMotoric Instruments GmbH, Teltow (bei Berlin)

Katharina Beier kunzezu at gmx.de
Fr Aug 26 13:05:28 CEST 2016

Achtung:

SensoMotoric Instruments GmbH
sucht anders als unten ausgeschrieben
keine Praktikantin (w/m)
sondern eine Werkstudentin (w/m)

Liebe Grüße
Katharina Beier
Moderation [Stellenangebote]
http://www.mi.fu-berlin.de/w/Mi/StellenangeboteMailingliste

Betreff: [Stellenangebote] Praktikum: Student Intern QA & Software
Development, SensoMotoric Instruments GmbH, Teltow (bei Berlin)
Datum: Fri, 19 Aug 2016 13:21:42 +0200
Von: Katharina Beier <kunzezu at gmx.de>
Antwort an: Katharina Beier <kunzezu at gmx.de>
An: stellenangebote at lists.spline.inf.fu-berlin.de

Hi all,
we are offering a student intern position in Berlin starting this
October.

For our growing team in the south-west of Berlin we are looking for a
*Student Intern (m/f) – Software Development*
*(16-20 hours/week)*

*Eye Tracking*
The "eye of the beholder" is of outstanding importance for humans. As
“window to the soul”, most important sensory channel and with a direct
broadband connection to the brain, it is a sensor, tool and means of
expression in one. Eye tracking measures eye movements, features,
activity, behavior. Eye tracking solutions range from sophisticated
research and medical instruments to accessories for computer
interaction, for example the Oculus Rift.

*SMI*
Founded in 1991, SensoMotoric Instruments (SMI) develops technology and
applications of eye tracking solutions for almost all application areas
with groundbreaking innovations. Data quality, robustness, ease of use,
and a dedication to service and support are the cornerstones of SMI’s
success. SMI is an OEM component supplier as well as a supplier of end
customer and professional solutions.

SMI provides a worldwide unique range of products covering application
areas such as consumer and market research, ergonomics and usability,
neurology, psychology, linguistics, man-machine interaction, sports and
education, medical research and diagnostics.
For further information please visit our website www.smivision.com

*Your Responsibilities*
# Compilation of procedures for the improvement of Quality in our
software development process
# Development and maintenance of our test infrastructure
# Development of internal tools and applications
# Organization and execution of manual and automated tests

*Your Profile*
You can work independently, methodically and results-oriented, with a
positive “hands-on” attitude.
# Student (minimum 3rd term / semester) in Computer Science, Computer
Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Signal Processing or similar
qualifications
# Proficient in at least one object-oriented programming language
# High social competence and ability to work well in a team
# Fluent English required (oral and written); fluent German highly
desirable

*Preferred Qualifications / Desirable Skills*
# Knowledge of Continuous Build concepts and development environments,
test automation and Unit Testing

We offer a stimulating and challenging position in a fast growing,
innovative company which values individual contributions and initiative
and offers very attractive conditions. Interested? Then send us your
resume, cover letter and grades transcripts via e-mail at jobs at smi.de.
Dr. Lennart Heinzerling
Software Engineer

Phone: +49 (0)3328 3955-/570
Fax : +49 (0)3328 3955-99
WEB : http://www.smivision.com
E-Mail: /lennart.heinzerling at smi.de/

SensoMotoric Instruments GmbH
Warthestr. 21
14513 Teltow
Germany

Geschäftsführer / Managing Director: Eberhard Schmidt (Dipl.-Ing., MBA)
Amtsgericht Potsdam HRB 22447 P; VAT-No.: DE 266508899
/The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity
material from any computer./