[Stellenangebote] Vollzeit-Job: Junior Developer for Diagnostics Infrastructure (Java/JavaScript/HTML5), SAP SE, Berlin

Marcus Edel marcusedel at zedat.fu-berlin.de
So Aug 14 16:00:50 CEST 2016

Unbefristete Vollzeitstelle bei der SAP in Berlin-Mitte, Rosenthaler Str.
30, mit dem Schwerpunkt Java-Entwicklung:

PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
Our team is working in the Cloud & Lifecycle Management (CLM) area on the
SAP Solution Manager. We are developing the agent infrastructure for the
collection of metrics from host to application level and applications for
root cause analysis. The team is based in Berlin, but collaborates with
colleagues in many countries. We practice SCRUM and agile software
engineering methods.

EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
You are responsible for development focusing on design, coding, testing,
quality assurance of specific product features in a development team. You
have the will and ability to analyze and solve issues in existing and new
code.
You are working very closely together with the team, with colleagues in
other areas and with customers to ensure the team and customer success.
You are enhancing your skills beyond the core functional focus.

https://jobs.sap.com/job/Berlin-Junior-Developer-for-Diagnostics-Infrastructure-%28JavaJavaScriptHTML5%29-Job-BW/321642701

Beste Grüße, Christian Lühe