[Stellenangebote] Teil-/Vollzeit: Backend Engineer (Python, PHP or Ruby), Cuanido, Berlin

Marcus Edel marcusedel at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Mi Okt 21 14:20:13 CEST 2015

Dear FU Informatik Students,

are you ready to disrupt the travel industry with us? We are a startup in
stealth mode (www.cuanido.com) and are looking for an entrepreneurial
Backend Developer with starting date as soon as possible (full- or
part-timer)! You will join the team in the heart of Berlin as one of our
first engineers and will have a crucial role in creating an innovative
product that will leave a substantial impact within the travel industry.
The founders of the company have previously worked at triple A Tech
companies such as Airbnb and Rocket Internet.

*Your Tasks*

   - You will build with us our innovative product and are responsible for
   the Backend side of the product
   - You setup a robust backend
   - You integrate third-party web services
   - You define our future technology roadmap

*Your Profile*

   - Hands-on, passionate & entrepreneurial - this is our highest priority
   - You have fun building lots of new features and get stuff done
   - You enjoy brainstorming about new ideas
   - You are an excellent communicator and love working in a team
   - You pay strong attention to detail
   - You have a proficient level of English

*You have ideally experience in:*

   - JavaScript and Node.js (strong working knowledge)
   - Python, PHP or Ruby (fluent in at least one)
   - Databeses (SQL / NoSQL)
   - RESTful web services
   - HTML/CSS
   - GIT

We are happy to hear from you and for you to join our awesome team. Please
send your CV and short description to careers.cuanido at gmail.com.

Best,
Your Cuanido Team