[Stellenangebote] HP Helion's Webinar Series for Cloud Developers

Lutz Prechelt prechelt at inf.fu-berlin.de
Di Okt 20 10:07:00 CEST 2015

Anmeldung nötig, dann gratis.

  Lutz Prechelt

From: Tricia Teo [mailto:tricia at bemyapp.com]
Sent: Montag, 19. Oktober 2015 14:06
To: prechelt at inf.fu-berlin.de
Subject: HP Helion's Webinar Series for Cloud Developers

Dear Lutz,

Hello again from Be My App, I understand that my colleagues had been in touch with you earlier this year and we have another upcoming event which we would like to extend an invitation to your students.

HP Helion is hosting a series of webinars once every two weeks or so for all up and coming cloud developers. The webinars include live coding sessions, information on how to upgrade your skills and live Q&A sessions with HP representatives.

The webinars are free to attend but participants will have to RSVP their places. We think that your students would be able to benefit from these free webinars to upgrade their skills or at least learn more from experts and I was wondering if it might be possible to share the following link with them?

 <http://bit.ly/HPhelionWebinar> http://bit.ly/HPhelionWebinar

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you soon,

Tricia Teo

Paris - San Francisco - London - Munich - Amsterdam

ᐧ