[Stellenangebote] OneStart Bio-Entrepreneurship Proramm für Studenten/Postdoktoranden

Marcus Edel marcusedel at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Do Okt 15 13:25:49 CEST 2015

Sehr geehrte Studierende,

Ich bin momentan ein Doktorand am University College London und schreibe
diese Email in Bezug auf das OneStart Bio-Entrepreneurship Programm für
Studenten und Postdoktoranden – mit einem Preis von €125k und kostenlosem
Laborraum. Unsere Mission ist es, Studenten und Postdoktoranden (aus
verschiedensten Disziplinen) dazu anzuspornen, sich in Entrepreneurship im
Gesundheitswesen zu involvieren,indem wir ihnen finanzielle Unterstützung
und Mentoring bieten.

Durch das Teilnehmen werden Studenten, Postdoktoranden und Forscher
Entrepreneurship als einer alternativen Karriere ausgesetzt, und können
Kenntnisse entwickeln, die ihre zukünftige Beschäftigungsfähigkeit
deutlich verbessern werden. Unsere Partner sind McKinsey and Co., Johnson
& Johnson Innovation, GlaxoSmithKline, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Roche, Takeda
Ventures and  <http://onestart.co/partners> mehr.

Wären Sie daher vielleicht bereit, die unten stehende Email zu den
relevanten Gruppen an der Freie Universität Berlin weiterzuleiten?

Falls Sie irgendwelche Fragen zu dem Programm haben, können Sie mir gerne
unter  <mailto:jessica.sutcliffe.10 at ucl.ac.uk>
jessica.sutcliffe.10 at ucl.ac.uk schreiben, oder sich auf unserer Website
informieren:  <http://onestart.co/> onestart.co.

Ich bedanke mich für Ihre Zeit.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Jess Sutcliffe
PhD Candidate, University College London
Department of Cell and Developmental Biology
jessica.sutcliffe.10 at ucl.ac.uk

-----

Win €100k to realise your healthcare business idea! Applications are open NOW

Do you have an innovative idea that could tackle humanity's most pressing
healthcare needs?

We are pleased to announce the launch of  <http://onestart.co/> OneStart
2016, the world's largest life sciences and healthcare accelerator
programme. Offering young entrepreneurs the chance to win €100k, free lab
space and on-going advice from our extensive mentor network drawn from
McKinsey & Co., Johnson & Johnson Innovation, GlaxoSmithKline,
AstraZeneca, SR One, Takeda Ventures and  <http://onestart.co/partners>
more.

Many of our graduates have been successful in securing follow-on
investment, our alumni raising over €27 million combined!

There is no cost to apply, and applications are open now until 1st Dec,
2015.  Learn more at  <http://onestart.co/> onestart.co today and start
building your winning team.

Who should participate?

Anyone under 36 years old interested in healthcare entrepreneurship.

We welcome applicants from all disciplines and ideas at all stages of
development - from a simple idea to a startup with ample data. Moreover we
encourage applicants to recruit other scientists, engineers, business
students, lawyers, and anyone else with talent and motivation to join your
team. Have a fantastic idea but no co-founders; why not assemble your team
through our  <http://www.onestart.co/cofounders> co-founder hub,
connecting innovators across the globe.

How does it work?

Again, there is no cost to apply. Applications are reviewed in Dec 2015
and 35 semi-finalist teams are selected to attend a two-day
<http://onestart.co/update/onestart-2015-london-biotech-bootcamp-slides-videos>
Biotech Bootcamp based in London on 5th and 6th Feb 2016. Consisting of
workshops and networking opportunities with our mentors and partners. Each
team also receives 1-on-1 mentorship from our industry experts over 7
weeks. The programme ends with the Finals Gala, at which 10 exceptional
finalist teams compete for the grand prize. Throughout October other
launches are also being held
<http://www.eventbrite.com/o/oxbridge-biotech-roundtable-7399020109>
across the world.

Who will you be working with?

You'll be directly interacting with experts across healthcare and life
sciences drawn from pharma, biotech, venture capital, management
consulting and  <http://onestart.co/partners> more.

If you have any further questions feel free to get in touch via
<mailto:jess at oxbridgebiotech.com> jess at oxbridgebiotech.com or reach us
through our dedicated  <http://www.onestart.co/discuss> discussion forum.

What are you waiting for? Visit  <http://onestart.co/> onestart.co today.
Applications open  <http://onestart.co/apply> NOW.